The Queen’s Fingers




Do you know the countless ways I feel when I think about you....

Let me list some but only ten... ten because...my ten fingers are free but only for now; and  can only count so far before they ache for you..So let’s begin with...

One...when you look at me, gaze locked.... and your soul recognises my soul.

Two... I knew I was yours once your tiny kisses traced my bare skin my goosebumps standing to attention on cue to her Queen...You reign over my mind my body my soul...the one who conjures these delectable shivers that wash over me at the mere thought, caress or ravishing of me..... but I digress are we still counting?...Is it...



Three already because I am now overcome by these exquisite waves at the suggestion of being reunited in your arms soon... what is the meaning of life in the absence of your smooth dark ebony arms to fold myself into..?!! Ohhh but then again I can think of ....

Four... the number of times I unraveled uncontrollably when pleasure peaked and coursed through my body at your touch the last time and before I simply lost count of the ways you please me....laying there exhausted... out of breath... temporarily sated... until sleep or renewed desire takes over again and I so dive into....


Five.....five dreams one for every weekday because your Queendom reigns even in my fantasy world..... we are intertwined and connected beyond this life...constantly conjuring love and joy for each other...  and in the throes of rapturous sensations of your tongue tasting me...writhing twisting to both escape and explode from this titillating bliss.....and at that point of the night I know that...

Six... six in the morning is the time I may rouse you  for morning glory and as you stir awake I suddenly remember ...

Seven...seven different ways you have felt against my bare body, with cupfuls of kisses, delicate licks all over your dark supple skin my ultimate obsession... Even as I write this when so near yet so far from you I vividly recollect...

Eight times ...the eight times you called out my name something that still makes my tummy flutter and go whoosh...and when I get to that euphoric feeling soaring on Cloud... 

Nine no less... you look at me peeking through the tousled sheets and just smile... your smile is brighter than Kenyan sunrise and you conquered my heart with that beam.... sighhhh are at the end of this ecstatic ripple of memories...last but definitely not least....

Ten.... ten whole years of love we shared my Cadolina......I count the last of my fingers as I contemplate that warm radiance of your smile....the image of it is imprinted in me...I have worked joyfully to keep that smile on your face.... the smile of a Queen where all this passion-filled journey began.....

Comments

Popular Posts