Those Random Sexy Musings About my Beautiful African Womxn on Cold Rainy Afternoons




I am just sitting here listening to the putter of the rain outside
I think of the distance between us and try to remember, you and your smile.
When I am with you I think of how you are part of many transitions
In my body, my mind and my heart....
All of them turn me on way bright
Everything of mine is putty in your arms…
Touching or connecting with you energizes me
You recharge every cell in my being.
You restore me
You heal me
You fill me
You make me whole
Your love, your memories your dreams
Envelop me so wonderfully and then;
I am filled with your you-ness.

Pinning you on the pillows as I kiss you is exhilarating...
I can feel you giving yourself to me
Opening, letting go....Its such a precious feeling
Holding all your vulnerability in my hands
I never ever want to let you or this go...You are my muse
My obsession
My everything-ness.

I love watching you, touching, bumping into you, rubbing off on you, talking to you, smelling you listening to you
I love patting, petting, flicking, kissing, nibbling, tasting, caressing every inch of you
I love you dressed...
Love how you smell...
Love how you look in things I love only because you are in them....
But ooooh how I looove undressing you too
I love your body and how it moulds into clothes
With those hidden promises of my desired longing
Clothes and accessories were simply made for you
The world is so much better with your lovely-ness.

But by gods I love you undressed too!
Love the feel of your naked body...warm next to me
I love peeling all the clothes off
One by one…
My fingers love running all over you
All the soft, beautiful brown folds and curves remind me that;
You are all regal filled with goddess-ness.



I love these movements you make when I touch you
And how to try to contain how it makes you feel
I need, want and love you
And this is how I always look at you with love filled eyes
You are that most precious of gifts of mine.
Not why why I am deserving of you.
So after all my adoration of your awesome self
I want to sprinkle kisses
And ask you if you like this....and this...
I want to whisper words and promises so our shared ancestors can hear
About how you move me to my inner most core
I want to feel your body responding to my touch....
I want to see how we magically connect
Because when we touch we are one
We cycle and weave into each other’s energy
I, kissing you and you inside me in an unending circle
We are one.
We connect with love....
Physically, mentally and spiritually
I simply love our us-ness.

Comments

Popular Posts