Perhaps, my love I can Dance After-all...



My love, I am beginning to think that the idea 
I had of not knowing how to dance is all in my mind…
How else can I explain the flawless rhythm of our lovemaking?
When my pulse and your heart beat is in sync...
And how my heart skips at simply the sight of you…
When you embrace me close and how I enjoy rubbing against you…
Writhing and entwining in and around each other
Never missing a beat,
Wordless;
This dance of ours is nothing short of a miracle.

But I also need to ask who invented kisses;
Because I suspect you had something to do with this
How else can I explain the near perfection that are your kisses
The kind of kiss that stills the time
All I can do is…breathe
My love when your lips connect with mine it is incredible…
I mentally remind myself to keep my eyes open the next time
As soon as you reach towards me
The anticipation of delicious sensations
Send my eyes shut tight, feelings like this can only be processed 
In the dark richness of my mind….
Each time my mind's eye sees ruptures of stars and sparks
When you kiss me my love…

Then there is that smile of yours…sigh….
My love how it lights up my world…
And then there your touch …
Which drives bursts of delectable stirrings all around my body
Then there is you… your love…your closeness…you enveloping me
Keeping me warm, flustered yet safe from this cruel cold world
I love to live, but more importantly I love to live here where you are…
Perhaps, my love I can dance after-all....

Comments

Popular Posts