My Lovers Gifts





My lover gave me a gift
She gave me - her time,
A gift she has put in my path without constraints….
She gave me - her hands
Her touch heals even the most broken parts of me….
She gave me - her smile
That melts through the hardened pained parts of my soul
 She gave me - her life, her love, her indulgence
In bounty
My lover gave me the expansiveness and the patience to let me be
to feel enough
to be unconstrained and unrestricted by rules, fear, conformities
My lovers deep trust in my methods, my ideas, my randomness, my spontaneity,
My lover pride of me…her love that erased any shame I bore as baggage
My lover who made me feel enough; special, needed
My lover who demonstrated to me that love is those small priceless bits
My lover, my lover
…my love…my life.


Comments

Popular Posts