Power in Your Hands....


I am having a great time going through the motions of exercising my democratic right on the 27th of December at the General Elections...the churning's and endless rantings of the wanna-be states-men are at a titillating frenzy...

I believe that if I told one of the candidates during a campaign trail to stand on one leg, hop and pull his ear he just might consider it...

I am happiest at this time when Kenyans realize just how important their vote is...and just how powerful they actually are when all the sycophantic and pretentious candidates go on their knees to beg...I wish though, Kenyans would realize that they have this power throughout their lives as their approval or disapproval on state issues is the key to the direction we take as nation...

I'd say, tone down the drama, learn the policies proposed, make an informed choice and cast your vote holding ransom the succeeding candidate to quit the blame game and fold up their shirts and work diligently with some amount of etiquette and less greed...

~Siki~








Comments

Popular Posts