Curving the Visual Photography Exhibition Nairobi

Women who bloom..By Sikiliza



Curving the Visual is a photography exhibition involving 5 photographers. The artists are Barbara Minishi, Wambui Mwangi, Kasyoka Mwanzia, Silvia Gichia and me Sikiliza. The show is at Alliance Française Nairobi. The show has been extended to 21st April 2011. 

Women and nationhood by Sikiliza

I enjoyed my part where I chose to illustrate women as life givers, their transformations within, outward changes, the curves, the glow and the moments of pensiveness as they lay a hand on their belly wondering about the life growing inside them...perhaps imagining what great things the unborn generations will do on this earth...

Women as Life-givers by Sikiliza

I am also very pleased with the wonderful reviews we received from this show...  I hope this encourages more of us women to document and illustrate our lives and our beauty...our lives, our stories....

Women creators of future generations by Sikiliza

Comments

Popular Posts