Grateful


The Single Word on my Epitaph.... 



I do not seek to create a masterpiece or be a renowned lauded wordsmith.

But it is on gazing at a night sky like tonight that I cant help but be moved to muster some words to divulge
And capture a slice of my feelings as they wash over me 
About the miracle that you are...

This fondness will likely remain caged, in that mouldy dusted place... forgotten beyond the shadowy whispers reverberating to you through my wishful thinking....

So completely matchless is your gentleness such that when our souls recognised each other many many moons ago, I knew I would be forever altered.

Therefore there can be no adequate supply of ways I can describe and celebrate you...

But I can stand and bask in the night sky tonight...thinking back and through all the ways you lifted a smile off my face and declare;

The universe has felt the strong waves of joy you infused me in me that courses through every cell of my being then out to the world ....we are better because of it.. because of you....
And, the universe thanks you deeply for simply...
being.

Comments

Popular Posts