Let Me .....Cadolina....





Let me look at you, bathed in this morning light
I bask in your radiance, it fires my soul...

Let me feel your skin, trace fingers so lightly 
Escape into your liquid sleepy ebony silk....

Let me hear your voice purr waking up slowly 
pleasure waves jolt all my goosebumps 

Let me taste you over over and over again
I always thirst for you ..fidgety at these delicious thoughts.....

Let me soak the scent of you to fill my lungs
Coursing inside all of me as I breathe, in a slow smouldering burn 

You fire up all my senses my love 

So.... reach out your hand out to where I am...
As the sun tongue licks our glistening dark skin
Feel me waiting warm and ready...

I exist for your love rays  and  sunshine

All we need is for you to lean in 
And trace a trail with your kisses on me...
Mark me and make me yours

Here..here and here...

then...breathe....

 and let me...

simply get lost in the senses of my passion for you...

Let me.. let me.... just let...me...be


Comments

I love this piece totally emersed.

Popular Posts