This Benigniosexual Speaks





And the world was whole again thanks to the few and far between Sheroes...

Those with a deep sense generosity in their spirits....

Those who give willingly, fully and not expecting back....

Those who are supportive even when they do not fully understand things....

Those who take risks on love, on people or feelings and choose to see the best in others....

Those who surrender to the pleasure of my open arms

Those who are terrified of the unfamiliar and unknown emotions coursing through them

But gamble their heart and pick YOU anyway...over and over and over again....

Those who are not drowned by disenchantment of lost love and always see the spark of new connections and immerse deeply into it...

Those who always round back to ask what you need or want....

And most importantly those who offer nothing more than themselves, their time and presence for the pleasure of another....

Deep kindness is difficult to find because even the most well meaning of us take the feelings of others for granted so often... we forget...them.....

We are so caught up in OUR selves OUR feelings OUR lives...We do not get time to say.....

My dearest, I am here for YOU, what would make YOUR heart bloom today?...

Giving our time, attention intentionally is the most priceless of gifts...

Kindness is the ultimate of sensuality....

And it can do so much to ease this world of its suffering. I am so grateful for those who sprinkle love on my path often...I am because you are...

And, I am here for you too today...in any way you want me.....just whisper your deepest desires in my ear and let me make your dreams alive today....


Comments

Popular Posts