Get Rich Die Trying





Dear People and Martians..


Today I heard the most ridiculous thing from a friend....all of us being broke at the moment …were talking and wallowing in the yucky state...I absolutely abhor the state and this twit said to me its better to be poor but happy...

I respectfully disagree….am horrified at the thought that I can fathom any form of happiness when my bank account is dwindling...and I cant put food on the table...the thought makes me break into a cold sweat wake up at night and get sick with worry….

Maybe we need to readjust the notion that money isn't everything...the fact is at this time and point MONEY IS EVERYTHING...

Money is food on the table, money is decent housing and decent health care, education, peace, fuel, gas and err... yes...love...happiness and all these other flighty but useful things….

You can't eat love...

You can't pay bills with happiness..


That's a fact…


I think we should quit being complacent with our status in this sordid world and work hard each day to rid our selves of this stupid insane cycle of chronic poverty

I am gonna die rich or die trying...that is my happiness....

Peace...


~Siki~

Comments

Popular Posts